SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
David
jojjemannen
Luke
in nannu pec
William
Dottore
alexbb
Joseph
olivermifsud
Tancred
RayCaruana
bcauchi
iCocker
Samwel18
18 posters

Joint dioramas

iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Joint dioramas - Page 20 Empty Re: Joint dioramas

Post  iCocker Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Marco

The attack was a two horn type, the start of Blitzgrieg, the Nazis from one side and the Russians from the other, that photo is one of many where the demarcation line was decided between the two invaders, interesting is that they never collaborated in any joined attack together though this was decided that the attack started by the German and the retreating Polish Army was then completly crashed by the Soviet pincer movement. One has to understand that by that time Soviets had already one of the top tank army infects tanks were already better then the Germans [tested against each other at the Spanish Civil war]. This action led also to the massacre of the top Polish officers by the Soviets.

Iv
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm

So afterwards they took as they have made.... Jesus said For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. . Mt.chap 26 line 52 ....I thing you can never trust these types of russians, may be the new generation changed a bit .... Exclamation
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Joint dioramas - Page 20 22389610
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 am

Poor Polish people hux Sad

The sad thing about it IMHO is that those Russians who committed those massacres, were never tried like Hitler's henchmen Twisted Evil

Marco, I do not think that Russians of today changed much even those whom you are referring to Evil or Very Mad

All in the name of Democracy Sad

Ray affraid
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Catching up on the news N.Africa....Joint dioramas - Page 20 30202810
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 pm

May be this help Noel diorama...
    Joint dioramas - Page 20 Dead_g10

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:20 pm

iCocker wrote:Marco

The attack was a two horn type, the start of Blitzgrieg, the Nazis from one side and the Russians from the other, that photo is one of many where the demarcation line was decided between the two invaders, interesting is that they never collaborated in any joined attack together though this was decided that the attack started by the German and the retreating Polish Army was then completly crashed by the Soviet pincer movement. One has to understand that by that time Soviets had already one of the top tank army infects tanks were already better then the Germans [tested against each other at the Spanish Civil war]. This action led also to the massacre of the top Polish officers by the Soviets.

Iv

Katyn Forest massacre, thousands of polish prisoners of war were excuted by the NKVD. Only in the 1990s was this massacre admitted to have been done the soviets. To make this a greater tragedy, nobody has been brought to trail about this, and if the world waits a few years more, nobody will ever be brought to trial, it has been 70 years now.
    William
    William
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  William Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 am

A STREAM of INFORMATION on all topics, this forum!!!

Wil alien
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm

J.Fenech wrote:

Iv

Katyn Forest massacre, thousands of polish prisoners of war were excuted by the NKVD. Only in the 1990s was this massacre admitted to have been done the soviets. To make this a greater tragedy, nobody has been brought to trail about this, and if the world waits a few years more, nobody will ever be brought to trial, it has been 70 years now.

Probably after the GIs involved in the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam are also taken to court and the those who choose Hiroshima and Nagasaki to drop the Abomb on, instead of some where more military as President Trauman planned Evil or Very Mad

Joe those who go for war most make atrocities, man becomes an animal again, I guess in war no one needs to point fingers - all are guilty!

But let's concentrate on modelling .... cheers

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 pm

iCocker wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:

Iv

Probably after the GIs involved in the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam are also taken to court and the those who choose Hiroshima and Nagasaki to drop the Abomb on, instead of some where more military as President Trauman planned Evil or Very Mad

Joe those who go for war most make atrocities, man becomes an animal again, I guess in war no one needs to point fingers - all are guilty!

But let's concentrate on modelling .... cheers

The Mai Lai Massacre was a deplorable and shameful action on part of the GIs during the Vietnam war but it has to taken into the whole context of the vietnam war tragedy. Such actions are inexcusable but one has to take into consideration the actions leading to the Mai Lai Massacres. Actually there was a cout martial, but if not mistaken only one conviction. On the other hand, the katyn massacre was a straight forward execution order of POWs after poland had surrendered.
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

ONE SMALL COMMENT
    THE JAPANESE ARMY BUTCHERED AND I MEAN BUTCHERED MORE CHINESE CIVILIANS, MAN WOMAN AND CHILDREN DURING THE INVASION OF CHINA IN THE CITY OF SHANGHAI THAN IN BOTH HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI PUT TOGETHER

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

alex wrote:ONE SMALL COMMENT
    THE JAPANESE ARMY BUTCHERED AND I MEAN BUTCHERED MORE CHINESE CIVILIANS, MAN WOMAN AND CHILDREN DURING THE INVASION OF CHINA IN THE CITY OF SHANGHAI THAN IN BOTH HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI PUT TOGETHER

... and the killing of allied prisoners of war in the pacific theatre. This region has a long list of atrocities as well, just to mention a few, Bataan death March, the Palawan massacre, the alexandra hospital massacre and so on. The dropping of the atom bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki which regretfully brought about the death of civilians as well has to be taken into the context of the whole war in pacific region.
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

I know....... off topic!!!

What about the last massacre bombing of Israel on Palestine!!!??? 97% of the deaths were civilians mostly women and children!!

Regards
    Noel

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Noel Petroni wrote:I know....... off topic!!!

What about the last massacre bombing of Israel on Palestine!!!??? 97% of the deaths were civilians mostly women and children!!

Regards
    Noel

Not wishing to be seen taking anysides cause the tragedy is not one sided only and ongoing, but what about a suicide bomber blowing himself up in a shopping mall or bus station, is this not directed towards civilians as well? Not to mention Iraq as well, terrorists bombing up a market place, certainly not directed towards military forces but towards civilians.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Gentlemans I think this topic better leave it to the politicians...I think were not going to solve nothing , this is history ..yes bad history , it's to learn lessons from it and as peaceful nations will try to never never repeat again..God all mighty help us bring peace on these nations ... cheers
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:37 pm

skyhigh wrote:Gentlemans I think this topic better leave it to the politicians...I think were not going to solve nothing , this is history ..yes bad history , it's to learn lessons from it and as peaceful nations will try to never never repeat again..God all mighty help us bring peace on these nations ... cheers

Marco, not gentlemans but GENTLEMEN is the PLURAL of gentleman because MEN is the PLURAL of MAN Sad lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Marco, that was to BREAK the ICE that is forming on this thread, so please administrators DELETE some posts so that you make it more difficult for anyone to catch up with me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Marco I love you I love you and ALL the others I love you

Increasing my tally on every chance I get xi pjacir cheers

Ray affraid
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 am

I agree with Marco, these topics are for politicians, they play chess with us and war ... unfortunetly gone are the days that armies challenge each other to battle on an open field (strangely enough the last battle decided on a field was GulfWar1 in 1991) , civilians are the target to submit the morale of any war ... that is why I like to include them in my projects, the pity that as Marco said we do not learn from past history, this attitude has been ongoing from Roman times ... and will still go on!

I love you all my brothers ...
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Africa Korps in colour...........Joint dioramas - Page 20 43910210
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Joint dioramas - Page 20 43910211
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Joint dioramas - Page 20 43910212Joint dioramas - Page 20 43910213
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Joint dioramas - Page 20 43910214Joint dioramas - Page 20 43917910
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Joint dioramas - Page 20 43917911Joint dioramas - Page 20 43917912
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:28 pm

great pictures.
    i doubt the tiger was a victim of tank v tank it was either scuttled by the crew or hit by aircraft as no us or british tank at the time could do that sort of damage to the tiger
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:33 pm

update
    if you notice the gi in one of the photos seems to be packing tnt bars under the tigers hull(yellow packets) and lots of them too, hence the damage to the tigers the gi must have blown the tank to peices
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 am

alex wrote:update
    if you notice the gi in one of the photos seems to be packing tnt bars under the tigers hull(yellow packets) and lots of them too, hence the damage to the tigers the gi must have blown the tank to peices

And I really thought they were chocolate bars being rescued from the tank x'jien gidra Sad

Ray affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:15 pm