SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights

RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights Empty Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights

Post  RayCaruana Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 am

Take a look at this extremely detailed set of Wars of the Roses knights, due to be on sale next week! Alex you were spot on again about these!! They certainly look superb.

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights War_of13

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights War_of15

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights War_of14
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights Empty Re: Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights

Post  iCocker Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am

I guess these gonna be plastics?

That kind of armour [Italian style in many] can also duplicate for Aragonese, Angovins or Maltese man at arms in Malta for the Battle [Siege] of Castrum Mare [St Angelo] and also for a Rhodes period Hospitaller army ... tempting eh!

Ivan
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights Empty Re: Perry-miniatures new set of 28mm Knights

Post  RayCaruana Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:05 am

iCocker wrote:I guess these gonna be plastics?

Ivan

They say they're gonna be cast in both metal and hard plastic. Very tempting indeed! Mad
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 pm

I am seeing more of your miniature masterpieces. They are certainly space saving and unique for all the detail in that size. Even if they were plastic, they sure look great, after all when painted who is to know?
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 pm

If only I could build masterpieces Crying or Very sad
    I'm really enjoying myself in this new field of modelling. I always admired the smaller scales at foreign shows and now I'm trying to give them a try.
    The Perry brother's main job is with Games Workshop, no wonder they produce such detailed and well-sculpted figurines.
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm

RAY the perry twins are masters when it comes to this scale they are simply the most accurate sculptors around, although they are refered to as the perry twins they are in fact three and are all avid re enactors. they are also much sought after by film producers as technical and historical advisors one film that crops up is the lord of the rings trilogy.
    these would look cool in the blue, white and red liverey of lancaster while for york you would have a vaster choice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 am