SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ray
skyhigh
RayCaruana
Gordon
Tancred
smallia
10 posters

MFCA in the U.S.

smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

MFCA  in the U.S. Empty MFCA in the U.S.

Post  smallia Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 am

Hi guys. Just to let you know that the club's flag is still as high as it can be. Just got out from the awards ceremony and i will be bringing home with me 2 more gold medals. Open gold with the Belgian Horse artillery and another in the painting with the Roman signifier. Hope to see you all soon

Steve
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

MFCA  in the U.S. Empty Re: MFCA in the U.S.

Post  Tancred Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 am

Prosit Steve, well done! cheers

Have a safe trip back.

Tankred afro
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Gordon Sun May 01, 2011 8:48 am

Proset Steve
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sun May 01, 2011 9:14 am

Hey! Well done steve!! Please take some good photos of the models and jott down the results somewhere becaue we hall be needing them for the coming expo. This year I will be taking the liberty to collect all the placings abroad and eventually set up a display with all the winning models, photos and keep sakes.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

Welldone Steve , pity here, who is in concern of art culture don't even bother to look at such achievements, all of you who won such awards abroad .... cheers

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 am

Well done Steve!!!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 am

WELDONE Steve you hoisted the Club's & Malta's Flag high again & did us so PROUD!!!

Safe trip back & on the 18th of May we'll celebrate the Joint Birthdays + this remarkable achievement cheers drunken

@Ray Caruana.......I'm impressed re your vigilance to grasp the SSM Honours issue & make it happen Laughing at least it would still be a Ray to do it I love you

We Are The Greatest Club in the Universe no matter what cheers

Viva l'SSM From Ever to Ever cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Ray wrote:[b]

@Ray Caruana.......I'm impressed re your vigilance to grasp the SSM Honours issue & make it happen Laughing at least it would still be a Ray to do it I love you

I will be collecting this year's achievement only, not the full roll.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm

RayCaruana wrote:
    Ray wrote:

[b]Sahha ndenjajt ruhek tmidd idejk DARBA ha tehles hafif ukoll Evil or Very Mad Sad
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Ray wrote:
    RayCaruana wrote:
    Ray wrote:

[b]Sahha ndenjajt ruhek tmidd idejk DARBA ha tehles hafif ukoll Evil or Very Mad Sad

U ejja, u have all the time in the world now, not like us who have to work hard to support you and nannu pec lol! lol!
    smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

Post  smallia Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Hey guys. Thanks alot. This year it was a particularly difficult show and i'm glad I managed to pull through with this result. The exhibits on show were absolutely incredible.

Unfortunately, my trip was not uneventful and what happened spoilt most of my fun. On my way in someone in Heathrow decided that I wouldn't need my luggage so it was left behind..... ON PURPOSE !!!!! I have proof of this. They promised to deliver my luggage to the hotel within 24 hrs but as is it is, I got my luggage about 51 hrs after I landed. I leave that to you to imagine the repurcussions of this decision. I was practically nude. I was wearing what I owned and had to spend a good deal of money to buy even the basics.I wore the same clothes for nearly 36 hrs !!!!! I must have really made an imression on the local ladies !!!!!! I had to BEG other people so I could put up a decent display. After a year's hard work and an ardous trip, you get some idiot destroying it all.
    Then, yesterday my room ended up with no electricity and I had to move.The ONLY one on the whole floor !!!!! Minor hiccup but after what happened previously, I was really in no mood. Last but not least, this morning I woke up terribly sick. Just in time for the flight in.

Qed neqred ux ?SmileSmileSmile. Well stuff it !!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Hope to see you all soon guys

Steve

bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Sun May 01, 2011 6:02 pm

You are the MAN Steve, prosit from your humble clubmate who loves your work!! You deserve it!
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm

[quote="smallia"] Hey guys. Thanks alot. This year it was a particularly difficult show and i'm glad I managed to pull through with this result. The exhibits on show were absolutely incredible.

Unfortunately, my trip was not uneventful and what happened spoilt most of my fun. On my way in someone in Heathrow decided that I wouldn't need my luggage so it was left behind..... ON PURPOSE !!!!! I have proof of this. They promised to deliver my luggage to the hotel within 24 hrs but as is it is, I got my luggage about 51 hrs after I landed. I leave that to you to imagine the repurcussions of this decision. I was practically nude. I was wearing what I owned and had to spend a good deal of money to buy even the basics.I wore the same clothes for nearly 36 hrs !!!!! I must have really made an imression on the local ladies !!!!!! I had to BEG other people so I could put up a decent display. After a year's hard work and an ardous trip, you get some idiot destroying it all.
    Then, yesterday my room ended up with no electricity and I had to move.The ONLY one on the whole floor !!!!! Minor hiccup but after what happened previously, I was really in no mood. Last but not least, this morning I woke up terribly sick. Just in time for the flight in.

Steve

Jahasra telefonata lil Michelle kienet taghmel il-mirakli ghandu mnejn! Kif ma' gietekx f'mohhok tghidilhom min int illum il-gurnata Cool Insomma l-anqas li kieku kellhom ihallsuli kollox ghax xorta ma' kontx nibqa mieghek... nigi lura zgur kont tongue
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Prosit Steve!

Well done mate!

Ivan
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Prosit Steve!

Well done mate!

Ivan
    smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

Post  smallia Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks Brian and Ivan.

Ray, cempiltilha imma sibta engaged hi SmileSmileSmile

Steve
    clioguy
    clioguy
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  clioguy Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm

prosit Steve!!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun May 01, 2011 11:48 pm

RayCaruana wrote:
    smallia wrote: Hey guys. Thanks alot. This year it was a particularly difficult show and i'm glad I managed to pull through with this result. The exhibits on show were absolutely incredible.

Steve

Jahasra telefonata lil Michelle kienet taghmel il-mirakli ghandu mnejn! Kif ma' gietekx f'mohhok tghidilhom min int illum il-gurnata Cool Insomma l-anqas li kieku kellhom ihallsuli kollox ghax xorta ma' kontx nibqa mieghek... nigi lura zgur kont tongue

Ajma hej mela GHAXXAQTHOM bir-riha t'gharaq kont qisek Velociraptor jiggerra fil-gungla w ma jinhasilx lol!

Ajjut, igifieri DAN KOLLU rridu nisimghug bhala QRID VERBALI VIVA VOCE lol!

U int mhux ma Ludovico kont qed taqsam il-kamra, NAF ghax kellimtu FB il-gimgha!
    Ma qedx nisma hossu l-Ludo MISKIN, DAK BEZZUL ZGUR BARRA LI GRALU BHALEK, KELLU JSOFRI TBATIJA HARXA LI NZERTA MIEGHEK FIL-KAMRA Sad scratch
    Mela allura ghalfejn dan ix-xenarju kollu li graw LILEK BISS? Biex MINGHALIK nithassruk lol!

Joking apart, you HAVE REASON TO SELL for once Sad but as Ray C said that he would have left, I would have jumped from the balcony there & then lol!

Safe trip back home mate & again WELDONE for this Honour once again I love you

iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 am

smallia wrote: Hey guys. Thanks alot. This year it was a particularly difficult show and i'm glad I managed to pull through with this result. The exhibits on show were absolutely incredible.

Steve

So in USA they get Power cuts ... and we complain about Made In Malta Twisted Evil

Miskien Ludovico min jaf biex staportik x'kellu jaghmel eh!

Safe journey back mate ...

Ivan
    smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

Post  smallia Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Lahwa, Ludovico Carrano messitu l-ahjar xorta li kien mieghi ghax bis-sahha tieghi ghamel hafna business. Ghamiltlu ta interpretu.
    And the saga continues. This is part two. When I checked in in Philly I found out that I was 2.5kgs overweight. When I pointed out that it was their fault cause they lost my luggage and i had to practically buy a new wardrobe, it was as if I was talking to a wall!!!! Bang...... 60 dollars charge !!!
    Got to Heathrow and the shannanagans continued. Here it was even worse cause due to lower weight allowance I was 7 kgs over. Another bang....... 75 stg of charges !!!!. So I thought of buying a piece of hand luggage and unload a few things in that. The cheapest one was....take a guess... 75 stg!!!! But at least i had the luggage. Out of frustration and sheer despair I unloaded what came at hand without even looking. BIG mistake !!!! Went through security and BANG.....found out it was full of aftershaves and deodorants( which I never got to use !!). Solution...throw everything away!!!!
    I thought this nightmare would never end.

Ghal-darba nahseb ghandi dritt neqred guys. At least give me this SmileSmileSmile

Steve
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon May 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Yes for once you have reason to sell Twisted Evil

But are you coming dis Wed ? affraid

Praying in earnest that you might need to stay overtime @ work re Osama's death Suspect
    smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

Post  smallia Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm working this Wednesday bro.
    Just finished vomiting on BA's complaint form on the net. If I hadn't done that I would not have slept a wink tonight. Now I feel somewhat lighter !!!SmileSmile

Steve
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 pm

smallia wrote: I'm working this Wednesday bro.
    Just finished vomiting on BA's complaint form on the net. If I hadn't done that I would not have slept a wink tonight. Now I feel somewhat lighter !!!SmileSmile

Steve

Weldone bro Twisted Evil

Told you that, THERE IS NO AIRLINE BETTER THEN OUR OWN AIRMALTA I love you
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 am

Yo Steve .....you did us proud again.....WE ARE THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE cheers cheers cheers cheers
    iN NAnnu pec What a Face
    smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

Post  smallia Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 am

HEAR HEAR !!!!!!

Steve

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am