SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ray
skyhigh
RayCaruana
Gordon
Tancred
smallia
10 posters

MFCA in the U.S.

skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

MFCA  in the U.S. - Page 2 Empty Re: MFCA in the U.S.

Post  skyhigh Tue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Ray wrote:
    smallia wrote: I'm working this Wednesday bro.
    Just finished vomiting on BA's complaint form on the net. If I hadn't done that I would not have slept a wink tonight. Now I feel somewhat lighter !!!SmileSmile

Steve

Weldone bro Twisted Evil

Told you that, THERE IS NO AIRLINE BETTER THEN OUR OWN AIRMALTA I love you

Viva l Airmalta..... laqwa f' dinja..... cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Tue May 03, 2011 11:56 pm

smallia wrote: Lahwa, Ludovico Carrano messitu l-ahjar xorta li kien mieghi ghax bis-sahha tieghi ghamel hafna business. Ghamiltlu ta interpretu.
    And the saga continues. This is part two. When I checked in in Philly I found out that I was 2.5kgs overweight. When I pointed out that it was their fault cause they lost my luggage and i had to practically buy a new wardrobe, it was as if I was talking to a wall!!!! Bang...... 60 dollars charge !!!
    Got to Heathrow and the shannanagans continued. Here it was even worse cause due to lower weight allowance I was 7 kgs over. Another bang....... 75 stg of charges !!!!. So I thought of buying a piece of hand luggage and unload a few things in that. The cheapest one was....take a guess... 75 stg!!!! But at least i had the luggage. Out of frustration and sheer despair I unloaded what came at hand without even looking. BIG mistake !!!! Went through security and BANG.....found out it was full of aftershaves and deodorants( which I never got to use !!). Solution...throw everything away!!!!
    I thought this nightmare would never end.

Ghal-darba nahseb ghandi dritt neqred guys. At least give me this SmileSmileSmile

Steve

Ghajdli meta gej il-club halli mibqa d-dar nizboh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No No

tongue Joking ta sabih Wink

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:41 am

A belated well done, Stephen! Very Happy

Hopefully you got all of your bad travel experiences out of the way...you had enough to last for a loooooooong time! Shocked

Funny, I'm so used to your red fabric for your display that black looked funny. Smile

Cheers,
    Wendy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:20 am