SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
smallia
alexbb
Ray
Dottore
iCocker
bcauchi
skyhigh
Joseph
12 posters

Marco Portelli

Marco Portelli - Page 2 Empty Re: Marco Portelli

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 am

I wish to add a few words I only joined the forum yesterday and there is some catching up to do.

I will always remember Marco as a cheerful and gifted person unable to refuse any request we made on him. His premature demise left a note of sadness in me personally and also in the club as a whole. Every Wednesday that I attend the club I alway look at his picture and remember the bygone days when he used to be with us and almost feel his presence amongst us.

Whilst its true that all of us must follow sooner or later in one way or another it is never going to be any easier losing friends like Marco.

RIP
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Marco Portelli - Page 2 Empty Re: Marco Portelli

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Marco will remain in my memory for ever. He was a good friend and a fantastic person.

His modeling/painting skills were amongst the best and the photos show this and are a beautiful tribute to him.

"Marco you have discovered the beauty that we, the living, are still awaiting for. We will meet one day"

Watch over us
    Noel

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am