Mig-21 - work in progress

    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4088
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : St. Julian's

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  bcauchi on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

    Neat detailing JF. This is looking good as usual.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 3172
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 46
    Location : Marsascala, Malta

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  iCocker on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 pm

    Keep us posted mate as this gonna be a lovely plane, I second Ray this is the most jet I fancy, one because it's russian, two because it's sexy!

    So have you decided on which exotic scheme you gonna paint this beauty?

    Ivan
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 pm

    Alex, Brain and Ray, thanks for your comments.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:02 pm

    iCocker wrote:Keep us posted mate as this gonna be a lovely plane, I second Ray this is the most jet I fancy, one because it's russian, two because it's sexy!

    So have you decided on which exotic scheme you gonna paint this beauty?

    Ivan

    It will a middle east aircraft, most likely syrian.
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4088
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : St. Julian's

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  bcauchi on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:22 pm

    That will be a brilliant scheme.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 3172
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 46
    Location : Marsascala, Malta

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  iCocker on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:
    iCocker wrote:Keep us posted mate as this gonna be a lovely plane, I second Ray this is the most jet I fancy, one because it's russian, two because it's sexy!

    So have you decided on which exotic scheme you gonna paint this beauty?

    Ivan

    It will a middle east aircraft, most likely syrian.
    Ha ha ... a rare bird, many got extinct quite fast!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 pm

    iCocker wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:
    iCocker wrote:Keep us posted mate as this gonna be a lovely plane, I second Ray this is the most jet I fancy, one because it's russian, two because it's sexy!

    So have you decided on which exotic scheme you gonna paint this beauty?

    Ivan

    It will a middle east aircraft, most likely syrian.
    Ha ha ... a rare bird, many got extinct quite fast!

    Yes, whilst it is true that many were shot down by the isreali during combat , the Syrian and Egyptian Mig-21s did shoot down/damage Isreali aircraft, mostly F-4Es, and Mirages, so not a one side affair, and not in a small number.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 pm

    bcauchi wrote:That will be a brilliant scheme.


    I have to re-check my references again, as it has be a while, but if not mistaken it should be green/grey/sand with light blue undersides.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  skyhigh on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:
    bcauchi wrote:That will be a brilliant scheme.


    I have to re-check my references again, as it has be a while, but if not mistaken it should be green/grey/sand with light blue undersides.


    is it something like this Joe...

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 S10
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  skyhigh on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 pm

    or this as a bis version...

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 M10

    Sponsored content

    Mig-21 - work in progress - Page 3 Empty Re: Mig-21 - work in progress

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:31 am