SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
skyhigh
matilda
iCocker
Ray
ascomt
AdriaN
10 posters

1/48th Revell Eurofighter Typhoon

1/48th Revell Eurofighter Typhoon - Page 3 Empty Re: 1/48th Revell Eurofighter Typhoon

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:00 pm

iCocker wrote:
    RAF wrote:Hi guys. The milliput is taking ages to get dry. After 3 days it's still soft.

Adrain take at least 5 minutes mixing the two portions till they change the colour to a greenish yellow thing if you use the standard type, the fine type [white] is tricky as both are white.
    Personally I prefer more hardner [dark tube] to resin 70/30, as it cures faster ... by the way milliput has a shelf life especially if it was open!

Iv

I agree, you have to take time and mix the equal amounts. I usually wet them during mixing and also soften it up. I use the white one, so it is important to make sure it is well mixed. Exposed milliput start to form a shell on part and becomes harder on the other when left exposed for a long period of time, so store it properly.

AdriaN
    AdriaN
    Gold
    Gold

1/48th Revell Eurofighter Typhoon - Page 3 Empty Re: 1/48th Revell Eurofighter Typhoon

Post  AdriaN Sat May 21, 2011 7:47 pm

and its AdrIAn not AdrAIn Evil or Very Mad
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Illalu x'bumbardament SOLLY ADRIAN!!!!!! Ma nergax : (
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 pm

X'BALBULJATA TA' BABILONJA lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm