SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
olivermifsud
Luke
in nannu pec
Joseph
RayCaruana
Tancred
iCocker
AdriaN
bcauchi
Dottore
Ray
alexbb
skyhigh
Noel Petroni
18 posters

Sherman Alamein - (READY!!!!!!)

Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Sherman Alamein - (READY!!!!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sherman Alamein - (READY!!!!!!)

Post  Noel Petroni Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 am

Noel MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES but I just wanted to set you on fire and I managed it

If you see how I answered you on that thread you know that I (and everyone else) gave you reason to sell about the way you felt as I together with ALL who competed in past Euros and other big expos have been there in your shoes and will be there again in your shoes in the future for sure

As I told you, HONESTLY I just wanted to set you on fire, the way we interact in real life, but if you find my posts insultive or abusive just say so and I'll DELETE them no problem at all without any LOVE lost between us

Ray

It's OK honey I love you Maybe I overreacted a little bit! Had a tough day at work, have my period at the moment. kids shouting when I got home, .....you know.......had to relive some pressure!

No hard feelings............... in fact I would like to invite you for a coffee, just me and you! Just like old times! How about after my break at 12:45 at the airport?

Lots of love
    Noel
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Sherman Alamein - (READY!!!!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sherman Alamein - (READY!!!!!!)

Post  bcauchi Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 am

This is too moving, i am about to shed some tears here!! good subject for a soap opera. You would have a great female and queer audience.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

Noel Petroni wrote:
    Noel MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES but I just wanted to set you on fire and I managed it

If you see how I answered you on that thread you know that I (and everyone else) gave you reason to sell about the way you felt as I together with ALL who competed in past Euros and other big expos have been there in your shoes and will be there again in your shoes in the future for sure

As I told you, HONESTLY I just wanted to set you on fire, the way we interact in real life, but if you find my posts insultive or abusive just say so and I'll DELETE them no problem at all without any LOVE lost between us

Ray

It's OK honey I love you Maybe I overreacted a little bit! Had a tough day at work, have my period at the moment. kids shouting when I got home, .....you know.......had to relive some pressure!

No hard feelings............... in fact I would like to invite you for a coffee, just me and you! Just like old times! How about after my break at 12:45 at the airport?

Lots of love
    Noel

You never stop to amaze me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ray affraid
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 am

Qieskhom fuq XARABANK ... taf min jonqos is-Sur Peppi Azzopardi lol! lol! lol!
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

Sherman Alamein - (READY!!!!!!) - Page 11 Empty Judging ....

Post  Dottore Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

The way I see at judging at euro and other places....

Judges are just like referees in a football match...they can make a wrong decision in an instant...but doesnt mean the whole concept of refereeing is bad or rigged...or football shouldnt be competitive or refereed....It surly doesnt mean that football should be limited to kicking a ball in the street just for fun! The analogy can be extebded to modelling and judging! As regards Noel's complaint...I agree with him...on one single point....that piece by I dunno who which he showed should not have got a commended! That was off standard true....

I think other awards though were pretty much the same tough, hard lines of usual...Tell Ivan about that!

Dottore

PS Have to agree with cousin Alex on euro...I will keep on trying to improve my level until I feel i can decently compete cos that way I know I will be pushing up my standard! And I'm not a stubborn mule we are just very keen modellers Alex cheers
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Cudos on your golden speech Dottore, you should opt for politics you'll be very good cheers

My philosophy nad personal view of judging! sunny

As I see it personally, competitions though everyone look for those few minutes of glory, which finally come and go ... I think the benefit of them is first they instigate me to raise my standard [or try to] another step each time I enter, compare my work to what is in fashion on the tables, and above all give me a target date to finish my project ... probably if I do not have that target I will stay laid back admiring the box art, just opening the box and dream ... that is my reasoning ... as Ray say Euro is like the Olympic games it gives you scope to challenge!

Now is it not better then all this philosophy to start doing some modelling work, too much talk surely does not help drunken

Cerio

Chapter closed for me ... and as usual from the Battle of El Alemein we went off topic! Viva l-polemici ala SSM!!!! bom

Ivan
    slingshot392
    slingshot392
    Silver
    Silver

Post  slingshot392 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:36 am

Very nice diorama, a unique paint scheme on that Sherman as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm