SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
iCocker
Ray
6 posters

Verlinden German General 120mm

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Verlinden German General 120mm - Page 2 Empty Re: Verlinden German General 120mm

Post  Ray Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

alex GIMLI wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    clioguy wrote:qed tara!!! happy issa?

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

ray make sure he changes postage conditions or else e-bay will not permit you to bid on item

Ok Alex I will inform him ASAP & THANKS & love you too I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Brian are you in need of some TL? Ok ok I love you too lol!
    clioguy
    clioguy
    Bronze
    Bronze

Verlinden German General 120mm - Page 2 Empty Re: Verlinden German General 120mm

Post  clioguy Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Ray, re postage that is not always the case. One way to make sure is to bid on the item around 1 day before it closes. If ebay accepts your bid, then there is no need to contact the seller.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm

clioguy wrote:Ray, re postage that is not always the case. One way to make sure is to bid on the item around 1 day before it closes. If ebay accepts your bid, then there is no need to contact the seller.

Thanks Duncan, I just informed the seller & he changed it Laughing

I "tried" to bid, that is I did not bid, but clicked on bid & the page opened just the same and would have let me bid I presume, because if not, it would have prevented me from accessing the bidding option/page in the first place, again I presume pale x'inhossni NIFHEM u hekk Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    clioguy
    clioguy
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  clioguy Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 pm

generalment, iwaqqfek meta tkun se taghmel confirmation tal-bid. Il-page tal-bidding xorta titla....

Good luck ee....
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 pm

clioguy wrote:generalment, iwaqqfek meta tkun se taghmel confirmation tal-bid. Il-page tal-bidding xorta titla....

Good luck ee....

Grrrrrrrrrrr mank hallejtni nifrah naqa taparsi nifhem Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    clioguy
    clioguy
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  clioguy Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Laughing Laughing

U le Ray... int tifhem...il-problema li jien NERD!! tongue tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 am