SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Joseph
iCocker
AdriaN
RayCaruana
bcauchi
skyhigh
in nannu pec
William
Dottore
Noel Petroni
alexbb
jojjemannen
Ray
17 posters

What does your workshop look like?

Aldo
    Aldo
    Bronze
    Bronze

What does your workshop look like? - Page 6 Empty Re: What does your workshop look like?

Post  Aldo Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 am

See Ad, you're getting hooked to our OCD too. Nice conversion job - at least your work bench looks like a work bench now even if you're going to use it for spraying only! Great improvement.

What does your workshop look like? - Page 6 Empty Re: What does your workshop look like?

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm

This is how my workshop look like Smile

What does your workshop look like? - Page 6 Dsc_0117
    AdriaN
    AdriaN
    Gold
    Gold

Post  AdriaN Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm

is that your panther i see in that box?? lol! lol!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am

AdriaN wrote:is that your panther i see in that box?? lol! lol!

Yes it is Very Happy
    Aldo
    Aldo
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  Aldo Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 am

Well, it's a good start - maybe a little paint to the table's legs could lessen your chances of getting thetanus but if you manage to produce models with that arrangement, why not? Smile Smile Smile

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 am

Aldo wrote:Well, it's a good start - maybe a little paint to the table's legs could lessen your chances of getting thetanus but if you manage to produce models with that arrangement, why not? Smile Smile Smile

lol! lol!
    I have to organise it a bit. The room is also used as a washroom and frequently I hear my mother yelling cause she couldn't use the washroom well due to the poor organisation of things. But in a few days time it will be used solely for modelling as my mother decided to put the washing machine etc downstairs Very Happy Very Happy
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Wise decision by your Mum Twisted Evil

Also, that is an interesting looking Crib in the background Laughing

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Ray wrote:Wise decision by your Mum Twisted Evil

Also, that is an interesting looking Crib in the background Laughing

That crib is a great piece of art!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:26 pm