SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
jojjemannen
Luke
bcauchi
Ray
iCocker
Noel Petroni
10 posters

My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP)

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 Empty Re: My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP)

Post  Ray Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Dottore wrote:Great PE work on the bikes...truly impressive...

One question...maybe I'm slow...what is the child in the corner doing?

Dottore

It was/is my question as well but refrained from asking for obvious reasons Shocked but now that someone else is asking, it is my curiousity as well Laughing
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 Empty Re: My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP)

Post  alexbb Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm

noel i think you left out the kid who is doing the leap frog.

matt and ray if you go to start of article OR where more attentive you will underatand what the child is doing lol! lol! lol!

DIFFFERENT FROM USUAL DIOS BUT STILL INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

@ THanks Ray
    @ Thanks Brian
    @ Thanks Doc

One question...maybe I'm slow...what is the child in the corner doing?

The child in the corner is part of a two figure set! If you go to the first page of the topic you will see the photo. They are the famous rascals set from Andrea!

Regards
    Noel
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm

While I was about to post my reply, Alex came in and stole my thunder!!!

My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 SG-A37

Last edited by Noel Petroni on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Noel Petroni wrote:While I was about to post my reply, Alex came in and stole my thunder!!!

YOU SEE IM JUST TRYING TO RAISE THE NUMBER OF POSTS
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    but also try to make it look as if im doing something purposefull

anyway apologies noel i do have a tendency to butt in.
    b.t.w. i found my monroe perdu corner now i have to start working on it i guess
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

Post  jojjemannen Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Beautiful work Noel!
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks for the comments!! Very Happy

Small update!
    My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 PB-Cycle03
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Brilliant work Noel, that cyclist looks great.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 am

Very nice Noel Twisted Evil
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 am

PROSIT NOEL
    IN NANNU PEC What a Face
    Alex Kontiveis
    Alex Kontiveis
    Silver
    Silver

Post  Alex Kontiveis Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 am

I love your dios Noel...You tell a whole story with a few things! Simply, fantastic so far! My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 00020354
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:08 am

Thank you for your kind comments, guys!

I need your help in telling me which one looks better as a set-up

A
    My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 PB-test1-1

Or B
    My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 PB-Test2-1
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

Post  jojjemannen Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 am

Go for option A but turn the officer that's closest to the soldiers to look at them, I know I would look to see who's coming around the corner.

/Tiny
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm

i would go for the second
    it gives the impresion of the cyclists dilema of going straight ahead and run over the boys or take a sharp turn round the corner hence cornered
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:40 pm

I also prefer option B. i even like the look on one of the officers who seems like he is about to shout a warning and cannot decide what to do. Great!!
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

My 'Cornered Diorama' - WIP (NEED AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS....HELP) - Page 2 Empty I choose 1

Post  Dottore Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Good work...

Dottore
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 pm

I honestly don't see any difference dilemma either way you put the cyclists, officers and the urchins Shocked
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Both layouts are good Noel, personally though I rather like the first due that cyclists are on the curve and the rigid of symetry with the road is broken, maybe the boys are too far at the edge ... but again it is your call as both are sweet!

Ivan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 10:34 am